Life Quotes For Women. Best women life quotes in 2020.

 Life Quotes For Women. 15 Best women life quotes in 2020

Just because you are struggling doesn't mean you are falling {quotesfollow women life quotes}

Life can only be understood backward but must be lives forward.  {quotesfollow women life quotes}

I am not a product of my circumstances, I am a product of my discussions. {quotesfollow women life quotes}

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid once are full of confidence. {quotesfollow women life quotes}



If you don't want anyone to find out, don't do it. {quotesfollow women life quotes} 

The past is where you learned the lesson. The future is where you apply the lesson. {quotesfollow women life quotes}

Actions prove someone is, words just prove who they want to be.{quotesfollow women life quotes}




The good and the wise lead quiet lives.  {quotesfollow women life quotes}


Lesson in life will be repeated until they are learned. {quotesfollow women life quotes}

Tact is the ability to tell someone go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip. {quotesfollow women life quotes}

Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned. {quotesfollow women life quotes}

No matter how log=ng you have traveled in the world direction, You can always turn around. {quotesfollow women life quotes}

when I stand before good at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. {quotesfollow women life quotes}

What consumes your mind, controls your life. {quotesfollow women life quotes}

.

No comments: