Breakup Status | Breakup Quotes Collection for men and women.

 



Breakup Status | Breakup Quotes for men and women.

If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you
My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
I’m leaving for our own Good, Now I’m happy, how about you?
People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.
I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms…!
One day u will want me & tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late.
















No comments: