Sad Heart Breakup Status image quotes and messages.

 

Sad Heart Breakup Status Messages For All

One Day You will Wait for me But I Will Not Come
Sometimes It’s better to be alone.No one can hurt U
You broke a promise & made me realize. It was all just a lie.
The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go
Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
Love is blind, Be careful
Love Is My Favorite Mistake
Love is game for liars and pain for shayars.
I hate you! but i can’t stop loving you.
Relationships are very simple. There are only two things that can happen. You either get married or your break up.
Sometimes when I say: I’m okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you’re not
I have finished my unfinished business with you
Sometimes i keep my feelings to myself because its hard for someone else to understand them
You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.
It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.
I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
I may not be perfect, but I’m always me
I hope we meet again.
Nothing last forever.
I wish you weren’t in my dreams.


Sad Heart Breakup Status image quotes











































































































No comments: