10 Sad Quotes That Reflect Hurt, That You Will Make Think.

 


The reason why I keep my feelings to my self. is because I can't explaine them.



someone once asked me "Why do you love music so much". I replied" Because its the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone" 
That's my problem: I think too much. and I fell too deeply. what a dangerous combination

When she's happy --she can't stop talking, when she is sad she doesn't say a word.


People who hide their feelings usually care the most.

The worst kind of pain when you're smiling just  to stop the tears falling



I am the girl-- Who is always there for people when they need a friend. I'm also the girl who faces many issues alone but will still do anything to see someone else smile.


that feeling when you're not necessarily fell but you just fell really empty.


I know I have friends but I have no ie to talk to about shit that goes on in my head.

No comments: