10 Funny Quotes Stressing Days.

 Top 10 funny quotes for stressing days.

Wanna find out who your real friends Are? {Quotefollow  funny Quotes}


First time in history, We can save the human race by lying in front of the T.V. and doing nothing, Lets Screw this up. {Quotesfollow funny qoutes}


Your grandparents were called to e=war. You are being called to sit on your couch. You can do this. {Quotesfollow funny qoutes}



I see all your parents aren't excited about your kid's first day of homeschool. Not one damm first-day picture. {Quotesfollow funny qoutes}


My husband pissed me off today, so I poured some water on the floor in front of the washing machine. Its been 2 hours he's been trying to fix it. {Quotesfollow funny qoutes}


If you see my kids locked outside today, mind your business. We are having a fire drill.{Quotesfollow funny qoutes}


Can't wait until tomorrow, I have another big day of handwashing and looking out of the window planned. {Quotesfollow funny qoutes}


Apparently, this year is being written by Stephen king {Quotesfollow funny qoutes}


Please don't mistake my humor about the virus as a look of seriousness or concern. Laughing through hard times happens to be how I got through my whole life. {Quotesfollow funny qoutes}

I don't like to cancel my 3 month trial of 2020. Not impressed. Do not recommend. {Quotesfollow funny qoutes}


It's like we all complained what a shit year 2019 was and 2020 is like "Here.........Hold my Corona."{Quotesfollow funny qoutes}


No comments: