Boyfriends Quotes Real love.

 Boyfriends Quotes For his Real lover. real love success rating only 5%. They are lucky people who lived without love.

& in the middle of my chaos, they were you.


Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason


I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.


You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I saw,
everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.


It's about having the perfect relationship. It's about finding someone who matches you and will go through everything without giving up.


Babe, you make me beautiful, loved protected and taken care of. You make me better person, and i don't ever want to live my life without you by my side. Thank you for being mine. I love you, most.

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, "Oh! there you are. I've been looking for you."



You don't find love, it finds you. Its got a little bit to do with destiny, ate, nd what's written in the stars.



How amazing is ti to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head.

You are my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to see appear on my phone.My favorite way to spend an afternoon.You are m favorite everything.


No comments: