Short Breakup Quotes And Status For Whatsapp message

 



Short Breakup Quotes And Status For Whatsapp Message.


****Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.

****It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

****A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

****Dear Heart : please stop getting involved in everything. Ur job is to pump blood that’s it

****An eyes with dust and a heart with trust always cries

****Sometimes You need to stand alone to find out who u really are.

****Once upon a time, I was stupid enough to fall in love with u

****When You are in sadness you are with your Past.

****I am too bright to shine_ in your dull World…!

****I hope you’ll realize how much you’re hurting me someday.

****A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.

****Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.

****I’m slowly giving up.

****I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for a wrong person again.

****You’re the only exception.

****BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.

****Pretending like you don’t care about your past & acting like you’ve moved on, Hurts!

****No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.

****Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

****Just give me time and I’ll get over you.

****If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.

****I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back

****I hate when people say they miss you, but don’t make a effort to speak to you or see you.

****But the all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.

****Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.

****Please BURN my sad memories.

****SLEEP away the sadness of today.

****Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.

****I want you to be FREE, but I can watch you SOAR away from me.

****The CURE of anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.

****We can do no great things, only small things with great love.

****Stop walking the extra mile for someone who won’t cross the street for you.

****Broken up! Deleted past conversation. Cleared the pictures. Finally breathing! and ready to move on! So, where’s the party tonight?

****Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.

****Get the hell away from me! I’m so fricken sick of you!

****Thank you for taking the time to participate in this survey.

































































































































































































No comments: